As a leading global specialist for photovoltaic system technology, SMA is setting the standards today for the decentralized and renewable energy supply of tomorrow. More than 3,000 SMA employees in 20 countries have devoted themselves to this task. Our innovative solutions for all photovoltaic applications and our unsurpassed service offer our customers worldwide greater independence in meeting their energy needs.
In 2009 we opened the Benelux subsidiary in Mechelen (Belgium), where we already employ about 20 employees. The Benelux office has a Sales, Marketing and Service department and provides technical trainings for customers and installers.
To strenghten our Sales team, we are looking for :
Position for our Sales department in our subsidiary, SMA Benelux bvba (Belgium).
- Develops accounts by checking customer buying history, suggesting related and new items, explaining technical features
- Closes new indirect accounts by answering telephone, fax and email inquiries verifying and entering information in Sales CRM system
- Maintains the Sales CRM system
- Provides first class administrative support to our sales representatives in the Benelux
- Generates sales quotations and handles customer inquiries
- Is responsible for the effective, timely and accurate processing of offers, including relevant documentation
- Provides pre-sales customer support and resolves requests via email and over the telephone
- Acts as a vital link between local customers, key accounts and our SMA headquarters in Germany In cooperation with the Marketing department, assists with the organization of trade shows, conferences and customer business trips to our HQ
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Positive ‘can do’ attitude, commercial state of mind
- Has at least two years of professional experience in a sales department in a similar role, preferably within an international company combined with experience in wholesale and foreign trade or export
- Must be able to demonstrate proficiency in using MS Office; Salesforce knowledge is an advantage
- Dutch mother tongue and good command of French and English; German is an asset
- Open to follow trainings in Germany
- Has excellent communication skills, a proactive approach to work and good organizational skills
- Works well under stress and with deadlines and is a team player
- Technical affinity
SMA offers you :
- A profit sharing bonus over and above one’s annual salary
- 13th month salary
- Group- and hospitalization insurance
- Meal Vouchers
- A job with one of Europe’s best employers
- Excellent development and career opportunities in an internationally growing company
- An award-winning training program
- A corporate culture where contributing ideas, energy and initiative is fun
Please send your job application to Mrs. T. Van den Heuvel (jobs@SMA-Benelux.com).
SMA BENELUX bvba
Generaal de Wittelaan 19B